Unarmed Security - New Car Dealership Glendale
Arizona Veteran Security is seeking a qualified unarmed Security Officer to work our new car dealership located in Glendale AZ. We utilize state of the art reporting and tracking systems coupled with a 24/7 security officer command center. Assistance, support, and knowledge at your fingertips. This position will challenge your abilities and increase your knowledge base for advancement and placement for future assignments.
Shift: All Shifts
Days: FT / PT
Pay: Starting at $15.00 per hour
You must complete all screening questions before being considered for a position.
Why work for us:
- 24/7 Command Center with dispatchers to assist anytime during you shift.
- Radio system that can provide Statewide connection to the Command Center.
- Electronic DAR's and incident reporting system. No paperwork reporting.
- Web based scheduling system. Able to access 24/7.
- Clock in/out on your phone at your jobsite.
- Flexible schedules available.
Unarmed Minimum Qualifications
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a current AZ DPS unarmed security guard card to apply.
- 1 year experience as a licensed unarmed security officer
- Valid driver's license and vehicle to report to job site
- Smart phone with a data plan and the ability to operate apps
- Current working email address
- Must be drug free
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or visitors in the property
- Perform security patrols of designated areas
- Notify command center of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards
- Understand and utilize technology products such as a smartphone, computer, or tablet
- Monitor CCTV systems as needed
- Have fun!
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces
- Climb stairs or ramps during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform duties
- Lift or carry up to 25 pounds
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports
- Constant use of eyes to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat
Arizona Veteran Security is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All are encouraged to apply to our positions.