Security Officer Aerospace program XL
Arizona Veteran Security is seeking qualified unarmed Security Officers to work in our critical infrastructure aerospace program. This exciting field offers opportunities for advancement, pay increase, benefits and more. We utilize state of the art reporting and tracking systems coupled with a 24/7 security officer command center. Assistance, support, and knowledge at your fingertips. This position will challenge your abilities and increase your knowledge base for advancement and placement for future assignments.
Shifts: Monday - Wednesday // Thursday - Saturday
Hours: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
Pay: $16.00 - $17.25 per hour
Why work for us:
- 24/7 Command Center with dispatchers to assist anytime during you shift.
- Radio system that can provide Statewide connection to the Command Center.
- Electronic DAR's and incident reporting system. No paperwork reporting.
- Web based scheduling system. Able to access 24/7.
- Clock in/out on your phone at your jobsite.
- Flexible schedules available.
Unarmed Minimum Qualifications
- Have a current AZ DPS unarmed security guard card to apply. (May inquire if would like to apply for one)
- Valid driver's license and vehicle to report to job site
- Smart phone with a data plan and the ability to operate apps
- Current working email address
- Must be drug free
- Perform security patrols of designated areas
- Notify command center of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards
- Understand and utilize technology products such as a smartphone, computer, or tablet
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail
You must complete all screening questions and submit resume to be considered.
Arizona Veteran Security is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All are encouraged to apply to our positions.